SUPERIOR RAIL CURVE GREASE
RailArmor EP, a high performance rail curve lubricant that provides superior protection that extends rail and wheel life and reduces consumption costs. Consumption can be reduced as much as 50%. This lubricant raises the bar in critical performance areas, such as rail adhesion, rain resistance, wear protection and carry down from the wiping bar; it doesn’t spatter when hit by the wheel or form strings that contaminate the area around the wayside. RailArmor slumps evenly in the wayside reservoir and does not cause pump cavitation. In the wayside reservoir it moves cleanly down the walls with minimal vortex effect, despite its adhesiveness and robust consistency.
RailArmor M All-Season -
SYNTHETIC BLEND RAIL CURVE GREASE
Specially designed to lubricate rail curves, protecting rail and wheels from wear. Is suited for year round use in all weather conditions; pumpable down to -15°F (-26°C) and up to 110°F (43°C). This high-performance rail curve grease raises the bar in all critical performance areas, such as rail adhesion, rain resistance, wear protection and carry-down from the wiping bar. It does not spatter when hit by the wheel or form strings that contaminate the area around the wayside. In the wayside reservoir Whitmore RailArmor M All-Season slumps evenly, does not cause pump cavitation, also it moves cleanly down the walls with minimal vortex effect, despite its adhesiveness and robust consistency.
- Product RailArmor®
- Type Rail Curve Grease
- Grade EP 0, 1, 1.5, 2, M All-Season
- Base material Lithium
Pails w/Liners, Kegs, Drums, Shuttle Tanks, Nonreturnable Totes
- Designed to lubricate rail curves on transit and freight tracks, protecting rail and wheels from wear.
- RESISTS WATER - excellent rail adhesion and water resistance.
- CARRY-DOWN - carries farther than any Whitmore curve grease, or any competitive products that have come to our attention. In areas where additional carry has no benefit, consumption can be reduced by as much as 50%.
- COMPATIBLE - can be added to wayside tanks that currently contain either lithium or calcium-based greases.
- WEAR PROTECTION – high content of solid lubricants and oil-soluble anti-wear additives ensures low friction and wear.