RailArmor EP, a high performance rail curve lubricant provides superior protection that extends rail and wheel life and reduces consumption costs. This lubricant raises the bar in critical performance areas, such as rail adhesion, rain resistance, wear protection and carry down from the wiping bar; consumption can be reduced as much as 50%.
RailArmor M All-Season -
SYNTHETIC BLEND RAIL CURVE GREASE
Specially designed to lubricate rail curves, protecting rail and wheels from wear. Is suited for year round use in all weather conditions; pumpable down to -10°F (-23°C) and up to 110°F (43°C). This high-performance rail curve grease raises the bar in all critical performance areas, such as rail adhesion, rain resistance, wear protection and carry-down from the wiping bar. It does not spatter when hit by the wheel or form strings that contaminate the area around the wayside. In the wayside reservoir Whitmore RailArmor M All-Season slumps evenly, does not cause pump cavitation, also it moves cleanly down the walls with minimal vortex effect, despite its adhesiveness and robust consistency.
- Designed to lubricate rail curves on transit and freight tracks, protecting rail and wheels from wear.
- Suitable for heavily loaded trains.
- ALL-WEATHER - Suitable for year round use, reducing maintenance costs.
- PUMPABLE - Excels in low temps down to -10°F (-23°C) and high temps up to 110°F (43°C).
- VIRTUALLY NO OIL SEPARATION
- RESISTS WATER - excellent rail adhesion and water resistance.
- CARRY-DOWN - carries 3 to 4 miles down the rail in moderate curvature.
- COMPATIBLE - can be added to wayside tanks that currently contain either lithium or calcium-based greases.
- WEAR PROTECTION – high content of solid lubricants and oil-soluble anti-wear additives ensures low friction and wear.
- Product RailArmor®
- Type Rail Curve Grease
- Grade EP 0, 1, 1.5, 2, M All-Season
- Base material Lithium
Pails w/Liners, Kegs, Drums, Shuttle Tanks, Nonreturnable Totes