These versatile Fluid Safety Cabinets are ideal for fuels, solvents and lubricant storage. A perfect compliment to your fluid management area there are 3 standard sizes.
Conforming to NFPA Fire Code No. 30, OSHA standards and with shelving that adjusts on 4" centers, these cabinets can be modified to suit your current and future requirements.
- Built in Quality
- 16-Guage steel with reinforced double walls
- All welded, reinforced double wall
- Leak Proof 2" pan bottom prevents leakage
- Shelves hold up to 350lbs
- Built in Safety
- Conforms to NFPA Fire Code No. 30 and OSHA Standards
- Doors include a flush-mounted handle with built-in key lock for added security
- Grounding Wire
- Screened flame arrester vents with 2" fitting for external exhaust
- Built in Efficiency
- Shelves adjust on 4" centers
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Other sizes and configurations available. Price on Application.
Overall size 43" x 18" x 65"
Weight: 409 lbs